The Department of Education Inspection advises and helps the Principle to implement inspection, making sure that all the Departments, Institutions and their staff operate and work in accordance with given rules.
1. The Department of Education Inspection takes an active role in formulating and implementing the annual inspection plans approved by the President
2. The DEI organizes training session for inspection collaborators.
3. The Department of Education Inspection inspects the implementation of the rules and regulations of the University, and sometimes does unscheduled inspection by decision of the President.
4. The Department inspects the implementation of internal regulations of the University.
5. The Department of Education Inspection inspects the implementation of the objectives, plans,training programs, training methodology, training regulations and degree awarding; the education quality assurance by all divisions, and finally the implementation of policies to staff and students.
6. The Department manages and supervises the assessment of student’s assiduousness, learning attitude, interactions between students and teachers at the online classes.
7. The Department of Education Inspection acts against bribery, corruption and embezzlement.
8. The Department directs the solution of complaints and accusation in education under the law.
9. The Department of Education Inspection provides recommendations on measures to ensure the implementation of legislation on education; participates in proposing amendments and supplements of policies and regulations of the State in education.